December 8-9, 2022
International Conference on Security
for Information Technology and Communications
SecITC brings together computer security researchers, cryptographers, industry representatives and graduate students interested in any aspect of information security and privacy.
One of the SECITC’s primary goal is connecting security and privacy researchers as well as professionals from different communities and providing a forum that allows informal exchanges necessary for the emergence of new scientific and industrial collaborations.
Call For Papers
The 15th International Conference on Security for Information Technology and Communications (SECITC 2022) will be held on December 8-9, 2022. Due to the CoVID situation and restrictions, the conference will take place online via video conference platform. The researchers all around the world may join online. SECITC brings together computer security researchers, cryptographers, industry representatives and graduate students interested in any aspect of information security and privacy. One of SECITC’s primary goal is connecting security and privacy researchers as well as professionals from different communities and providing a forum that allows informal exchanges necessary for the emergence of new scientific and industrial collaborations. .
The conference topics comprise all aspects of information security, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Access control,
- Algorithmic Tools for Security and Cryptography,
- Application security,
- Attacks and defenses,
- Authentication Biometry,
- Blockchain Security and Security aspects of alternative currencies,
- Censorship and censorship-resistance,
- Cloud and Web Security,
- Cryptography, biometric and watermarking,
- Distributed systems security,
- Embedded systems security,
- Digital forensics,
- Hardware security,
- Information flow analysis,
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security,
- Intrusion detection and prevention system,
- Language-based security,
- Malware and Ransomware,
- Mobile security,
- Network security,
- New exploits,
- Policy enforcements,
- Privacy and anonymity,
- Protocol security,
- Reverse-engineering and code obfuscation,
- Security architectures,
- Side channel attacks,
- Surveillance and anti-surveillance,
- System security.
The SecITC conference has a tradition regarding the publishing of the post-proceedings scientific papers in Springer LNCS – with title “Innovative Security Solutions for Information Technology and Communications”, as follows:
- SECITC 2021 – Springer as LNCS vol. 13195;
- SECITC 2020 – Springer as LNCS vol. 12596;
- SECITC 2019 – Springer as LNCS vol. 12001;
- SECITC 2018 – Springer as LNCS vol. 11359;
- SECITC 2017 – Springer as LNCS vol. 10543;
- SECITC 2016 – Springer as LNCS vol. 10006;
- SECITC 2015 – Springer as LNCS vol. 9522.
Paper submission and refereeing for SECITC 2022 will take place via EasyChair and the post-proceedings will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Conference Chairs – Surname alphabetical order
Program Committee – Surname alphabetical order
|Iulian ACIOBANITEI||Military Technical Academy||ROMANIA|
|Raja Naeem AKRAM||University of Aberdeen||ENGLAND|
|Elena ANDREEVA||Technische Universität Wien||AUSTRIA|
|Ludovic APVRILLE||Institut Mines-Telecom / Telecom ParisTech||FRANCE|
|Claudio ARDAGNA||Universita degli Studi di Milano||ITALY|
|Josep BALASCH||Katholieke Universiteit Leuven||BELGIUM|
|Lasse BERNTZEN||The University College of Southeast Norway (USN)||NORWAY|
|Ion BICA||Military Technical Academy||ROMANIA|
|Catalin BOJA||Bucharest University of Economic Studies||ROMANIA|
|Michele CARMINATI||University of Milano||ITALY|
|Cristian CIUREA||Bucharest University of Economic Studies||ROMANIA|
|Christophe CLAVIER||Université de Limoges||FRANCE|
|Paolo D’ARCO||University of Salerno||ITALY|
|Eric DIEHL||Sony Pictures||USA|
|Eric FREYSSINET||Loria Laboratory||FRANCE|
|Dieter GOLLMANN||Hamburg University of Technology||GERMANY|
|Johann GROSZSCHAEDL||University of Luxembourg||LUXEMBOURG|
|Helena HANDSCHUH||Rambus Inc||USA|
|Shoichi HIROSE||University of Fukui||JAPAN|
|Xinyi HUANG||Fujian Normal University||CHINA|
|Mehmet Sabir KIRAZ||De Montfort University||UK|
|Diana MAIMUT||Advanced Technologies Institute||ROMANIA|
|Sjouke MAUW||University of Luxembourg||LUXEMBOURG|
|Marino MICULAN||University of Udine||ITALY|
|Kazuhiko MINEMATSU||NEC Corporation||JAPAN|
|Stig MJOLSNES||Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)||NORWAY|
|Andrei-George OPRINA||Advanced Technologies Institute & University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest||ROMANIA|
|Victor Valeriu PATRICIU||Military Technical Academy||ROMANIA|
|Marius POPA||Bucharest University of Economic Studies||ROMANIA|
|Peter RYAN||University of Luxembourg||LUXEMBOURG|
|Peter ROENNE||University of Luxembourg||LUXEMBOURG|
|Emil SIMION||University ‘Politehnica’ Bucharest||ROMANIA|
|Riccardo SPOLAOR||University of Oxford||UK|
|Pantelimon STĂNICĂ||Naval Postgraduate School||USA|
|Rainer STEINWANDT||Florida Atlantic University||USA|
|Willy SUSILO||University of Wollongong||AUSTRALIA|
|George TESELEANU||Advanced Technologies Institute||ROMANIA|
|Ferucio Laurentiu TIPLEA||Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi||ROMANIA|
|Mihai TOGAN||Military Technical Academy||ROMANIA|
|Cristian TOMA||Bucharest University of Economic Studies||ROMANIA|
|Denis TRCEK||University of Ljubljana||SLOVENIA|
|Valérie VIET TRIEM TONG||Paris-Saclay University||FRANCE|
|Qianhong WU||Beihang University||CHINA|
|Sule YILDIRIM-YAYILGAN||Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)||NORWAY|
|Alin ZAMFIROIU||Bucharest University of Economic Studies||ROMANIA|
|Lei ZHANG||East China Normal University||CHINA|
Full Paper Submission:
October 23rd, 2022 at 23:59 UTC/GMT
New deadline for full paper submission:
November 12th, 2022 at 23:59 UTC/GMT
Notification for acceptance:
November 15th, 2022
New deadline for Notification for acceptance:
November 21st, 2022
December 04th, 2022
Conference: December 08-09th, 2022
Submission is done at @ https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=secitc2022
- Submissions must not be substantially duplicate work that any of the authors has published elsewhere or has submitted in parallel for consideration to any other journal, conference/workshop with proceedings. The submission should begin with a title followed by a short abstract and keywords. Submissions must be in PDF format and should have at most 12 pages excluding the bibliography and appendices, and at most 20 pages in total, using Springer LNCS format. All submissions must be anonymous. The reviewers are not required to read appendices—the paper should be intelligible without them. Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits. Authors of accepted papers should guarantee that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present their paper.
- Paper submission and review process is handled via EasyChair platform. All submissions must be in PDF format. For paper submission follow the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=secitc2022
- As the final accepted papers will be published in LNCS by Springer, it is recommended that the submissions be processed in LaTeX2e or Word according to the instructions listed on the Springer’s LNCS Webpage: www.springer.com/lncs. These instructions are mandatory for the final papers.
- In particular, Springer’s LNCS paper formatting requirements can be found at: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- The conference registration fee is 75 € (EURO) for non-students.
- The conference promotes results obtained by young researchers (undergraduate, graduate, master students, and Ph.D. students) by providing free participation opportunities, but the publishing and operational costs are covered by a fee of 50 € (EURO). Young researchers must provide proof of their university enrolment and must present results obtained individually or with other fellow students.
- Payment can be done only by bank transfer.
- The bank accounts (IBAN) are:
- For ROL (Romanian currency), Transilvania Bank: RO21 BTRL RONC RT00 G606 7701
- For EUR (European currency), Transilvania Bank: RO06 BTRL EURC RT00 G606 7701
- The SWIFT code of Transilvania Bank is: BTRLRO22
- BENEFICIARY DETAILS: “Asociatia Clubul Informaticii Economice – Cyber Knowledge Club” Non-Profit Association, Fiscal Registration Code (CIF) / Unique Registration Code (CUI): 31079668, No. Reg. Comm.: J84/21.11.2012, Social Address: Bld. Mărăşeşti 19/4, District 4, Bucharest, with postal address: str. Calea Dorobantilor no. 15-17, “Virgil Madgearu” Building, room 2210 / 2315, District 1, Bucharest, web: www.cyberknowledgeclub.org
- PLEASE SPECIFY IN YOUR PAYMENT ORDER DETAILS: SECITC2022
- Authors are requested to send to the Conference e-mail (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) the bank transfer confirmation document in order to validate the payment. Until the secretariat receives the document, the registration is considered incomplete.
Authors must pay the international transfer fee requested by the bank.
- Paper publication in the Springer’s LNCS or Conference Proceedings volume with ISBN / ISSN number.
- Access to all conference sessions, keynote lectures
- Authors of the papers will receive additional an invitation to submit a version of their work to a different on-line journal – e.g. IE, JMEDS.
- Electronic registration and confirmation date is in November. For the electronic registration, it is enough to send e-mail to email@example.com with the payment order as attachment and the client details, in order to able us to reply with the electronic invoice. The SecITC Team will do its best to provide the invoice associated to the payment orders. Also please register via RSVP form from the webpage.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received after the registration date.
- If the payment is made by cheque, the authors must support the extra fee for bank handling costs.
- SecITC2022 will take place online via Zoom platform and it will be joinable from any place on Earth.
Technical Support Team
- Mihai TOGAN – Military Technical Academy, ROMANIA
- Luciana MOROGAN – Military Technical Academy, ROMANIA
- Bogdan IANCU – Bucharest University of Economic Studies, ROMANIA
- Mihai PURA – Military Technical Academy, ROMANIA
- Emil SIMION – University Politehnica of Bucharest, ROMANIA
- Andrei-George OPRINA – Advanced Technologies Institute & University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, ROMANIA
Partners and Sponsors
- Cyber | IT Security Master – Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- Information Technology Security Master – Military Technical Academy
- Coding and Storage Theory of Information Master University Politehnica of Bucharest
- Advanced Technologies Institute
- Center for Research and Training in Innovative Techniques of Applied Mathematics in Engineering
- TCSI: https://www.tcsi.ro/
- CiTi: https://citi.upb.ro/
- Business Generator: www.businessgenerator.ro