The 14th International Conference on Security for Information Technology and Communications – SECITC 2021 will be held on November 25-26, 2021. Due to the CoVID situation and restrictions, SECITC 2021 will take place online via Zoom.us video conference platform.
Please submit full paper until October 15th, 2021 @ https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=secitc2021 and check the deadlines.
|Peter Y A RYAN||University of Luxembourg||LUXEMBOURG|
|Cristian TOMA||Bucharest University of Economic Studies||ROMANIA|
Program Committee – Surname alphabetical order – it will be updated
|Elena ANDREEVA||Technische Universität Wien||AUSTRIA|
|Ludovic APVRILLE||Institut Mines-Telecom / Telecom ParisTech||FRANCE|
|Gildas AVOINE||INSA Rennes||FRANCE|
|Claudio ARDAGNA||Universita degli Studi di Milano||ITALY|
|Josep BALASCH||Katholieke Universiteit Leuven||BELGIUM|
|Manuel BARBOSA||HASLab – INESC TEC and FCUP||PORTUGAL|
|Lasse BERNTZEN||The University College of Southeast Norway (USN)||NORWAY|
|Ion BICA||Military Technical Academy||ROMANIA|
|Catalin BOJA||Bucharest University of Economic Studies||ROMANIA|
|Dieter GOLLMANN||Hamburg University of Technology||GERMANY|
|Johann GROSZSCHAEDL||University of Luxembourg||LUXEMBOURG|
|Shoichi HIROSE||University of Fukui||JAPAN|
|Mehmet Sabir KIRAZ||De Montfort University||UK|
|Jean-Francois LALANDE||CentraleSupelec Rennes||FRANCE|
|Diana MAIMUT||Advanced Technologies Institute||ROMANIA|
|Sjouke MAUW||University of Luxembourg||LUXEMBOURG|
|Stig MJOLSNES||Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)||NORWAY|
|Svetla NIKOVA||KU Leuven, Dept. ESAT/COSIC and iMinds||BELGIUM|
|Ruxandra OLIMID||NTNU – Norwegian University of Science and Technology||NORWAY|
|Victor Valeriu PATRICIU||Military Technical Academy||ROMANIA|
|Marius POPA||Bucharest University of Economic Studies||ROMANIA|
|Joachim POSEGGA||University of Passau||GERMANY|
|Peter ROENNE||University of Luxembourg||LUXEMBOURG|
|Emil SIMION||University ‘Politehnica’ Bucharest||ROMANIA|
|Riccardo SPOLAOR||University of Oxford||UK|
|Pantelimon STĂNICĂ||Naval Postgraduate School||USA|
|Rainer STEINWANDT||Florida Atlantic University||USA|
|Ferucio Laurentiu TIPLEA||Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi||ROMANIA|
|Mihai TOGAN||Military Technical Academy||ROMANIA|
|Qianhong WU||Beihang University||CHINA|
|Sule YILDIRIM-YAYILGAN||Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)||NORWAY|
|Alin ZAMFIROIU||Bucharest University of Economic Studies||ROMANIA|
|Lei ZHANG||East China Normal University||CHINA|
Call for Papers
The 14th International Conference on Security for Information Technology and Communications – SECITC 2021 will be held on November 25-26, 2021.
Due to the CoVID situation and restrictions, the conference will take place online via video conference platform. The researchers all around the world may join online.
SECITC brings together computer security researchers, cryptographers, industry representatives and graduate students interested in any aspect of information security and privacy.
One of the SECITC’s primary goal is connecting security and privacy researchers as well as professionals from different communities and providing a forum that allows informal exchanges necessary for the emergence of new scientific and industrial collaborations.
The SECITC conference has a tradition regarding the publishing of the post-proceedings scientific papers in Springer LNCS – with title “Innovative Security Solutions for Information Technology and Communications”, as follows:
SECITC 2020 – Springer as LNCS vol. 12596;
SECITC 2019 – Springer as LNCS vol. 12001;
SECITC 2018 – Springer as LNCS vol. 11359;
SECITC 2017 – Springer as LNCS vol. 10543;
SECITC 2016 – Springer as LNCS vol. 10006;
SECITC 2015 – Springer as LNCS vol. 9522.
Paper submission and refereeing for SECITC 2021 will take place via EasyChair and the post-proceedings will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
The conference topics comprise all aspects of information security, including but not limited to the following areas:
Algorithmic Tools for Security and Cryptography,
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning applied in Cybersecurity,
Attacks and Defences,
Blockchain Technology and Security,
Censorship and censorship-resistance,
Certification schemes for security,
Cloud and Web Security,
Cloud and Fog Computing Security,
DeFi – Decentralised Finance,
Digital Watermarking and Steganography,
Distributed systems security,
Embedded systems security,
E-Democracy and E-Gov,
Edge Machine Learning for security,
Ethical Hacking and Privacy,
Information flow analysis,
Internet of Things (IoT) Security,
Intrusion detection and prevention system,
Legal regulations and Standardisation for cybersecurity,
Malware and Ransomware,
Privacy and anonymity,
Quantum and Post-quantum Cryptography,
Reverse-engineering and code obfuscation,
Side channel attacks,
Surveillance and anti-surveillance,
Viruses and Anti-Viruses Technologies
For the submission guidelines and details, please visit the conference website: www.secitc.eu
The scientific papers management and review is within the EasyChair platform:
We look forward to seeing you at the conference: www.secitc.eu
SECITC 2021 Chairs
Peter Y A RYAN and Cristian TOMA
Info for the authors
- Scientific Paper Format
- Submissions must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors has published elsewhere or has submitted in parallel for consideration of any other journal, conference/workshop with proceedings. The submission should begin with a title followed by a short abstract and keywords. Submissions must be in PDF format and should have at most 12 pages excluding the bibliography and appendices, and at most 20 pages in total, using at least 11-point fonts and with reasonable margins. All submissions must be anonymous. The reviewers are not required to read appendices—the paper should be intelligible without them. Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits. Authors of accepted papers should guarantee that at least one of the authors will attend the conference and present their paper.
- Paper submission and review process is handled via EasyChair platform. All submissions must be in PDF format. For paper submission follow the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=secitc2021
- As the final accepted papers will be published in LNCS by Springer, it is recommended that the submissions be processed in LaTeX2e or Word according to the instructions listed on the Springer’s LNCS Webpage: www.springer.com/lncs. These instructions are mandatory for the final papers.
- In particular, Springer’s LNCS paper formatting requirements can be found at: https://resource-cms.springernature.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/19242230/data/v2
- Registration Fees for the authors:
- The conference registration fee is 75 € (EURO) for non-students.
- The conference promotes results obtained by young researchers (undergraduate, graduate, master students, and Ph.D. students) by providing free participation opportunities, but the publishing and operational costs are covered by a fee of 50 € (EURO). Young researchers must provide proof of their university enrolment and must present results obtained individually or with other fellow students.
- Payment can be done only by bank transfer.
- The bank accounts (IBAN) are:
- For ROL (Romanian currency), Transilvania Bank: RO21 BTRL RONC RT00 G606 7701
- For EUR (European currency), Transilvania Bank: RO06 BTRL EURC RT00 G606 7701
- The SWIFT code of Transilvania Bank is: BTRLRO22
- BENEFICIARY DETAILS: “Asociatia Clubul Informaticii Economice – Cyber Knowledge Club” Non-Profit Association, Fiscal Registration Code (CIF) / Unique Registration Code (CUI): 31079668, No. Reg. Comm.: J84/21.11.2012, Social Address: Bld. Mărăşeşti 19/4, District 4, Bucharest, with postal address: str. Calea Dorobantilor no. 15-17, “Virgil Madgearu” Building, room 2210 / 2315, District 1, Bucharest, web: www.cyberknowledgeclub.org
- PLEASE SPECIFY IN YOUR PAYMENT ORDER DETAILS: SECITC2021
- Authors are requested to send to the Conference e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) the bank transfer confirmation document in order to validate the payment. Until the secretariat receives the document, the registration is considered incomplete.
Authors must pay the international transfer fee requested by the bank.
- Paper publication in the Springer’s LNCS or Conference Proceedings volume with ISBN / ISSN number.
- Access to all conference sessions, keynote lectures
- Authors of the papers will receive additional an invitation to submit a version of their work to a different on-line journal – e.g. IE, JMEDS or JAQM.
- Important notes
- Electronic registration and confirmation date is in November. For the electronic registration, it is enough to send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the payment order as attachment and the client details, in order to able us to reply with the electronic invoice. The SecITC Team will do its best to provide the invoice associated to the payment orders. Also please register via RSVP form from the webpage.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received after the registration date.
- If the payment is made by cheque, the authors must support the extra fee for bank handling costs.
- SECITC 2021 will take place online via Zoom platform and it will be joinable from any place on Earth.